The Omenski's

Doug, Mollie and Jack

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Baby O.

We are expecting our first baby October 4, 2010. I am 15 weeks along and feeling great...so far! We found out on March 31 that we are having a baby boy! It is so fun to know what we are having and to find out so soon gives us much more time to prepare!

Last weekend we (mostly Doug) moved the guest room furniture out of the soon-to-be nursery and into the new guest room. Everything from the bed to the curtains were moved! Now we have an empty nursery ready for paint.
We decided on brown and green for the color and silhouettes of elephants for the bedding. We picked out the crib and dresser in Wichita over Easter weekend. It is so cute! I can't wait to have a finished nursery!

We have been lucky to have 3 ultrasounds so far! We have seen him grow from 5 weeks to 13 weeks. I have another one scheduled next Tuesday (16 weeks)!



We are so excited about our new addition and can not wait to meet him!

2 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

yay! A you have a blog. This will be such a great way to have pictures and stuff. I no longer print pictures I just use this as my scrapbook.
I looks great!

April 13, 2010 at 1:31 PM  
Blogger bandd1970 said...

WOW!!! I love it! I will forward this to Grandma and Paw paw and they will enjoy it too!

April 13, 2010 at 8:42 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home