The Omenski's

Doug, Mollie and Jack

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Road trip!

Jack and I were able to hitch arise with Mom and Dad to Louisiana to visits my grandparents in Ruston. I have so many fond memories there growing up and I was so excited to take Jack there last weekend.
We left super early on Thursday morning and drove to Arkansas to meet my parents. We left Bentonville that evening and stayed the night in Little Rock. Jack could not have been any better in the car, we were pretty lucky! We got to Louisiana Friday in time for lunch. It was SO good to see my Grandma and Paw-Paw! We were able to celebrate their birthday's while we were there.
I loved watching Jack spending time with his Great Grandparents and Grandparents.

1 Comments:

Blogger bandd1970 said...

We are so glad ya'll could make the trip with us...it made it so extra special!!! We sure missed Dough and hope he wiull be able to make it next time! That is one cute little Jack we have!!!

July 29, 2012 at 6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home