The Omenski's

Doug, Mollie and Jack

Thursday, April 15, 2010

This Weekend!

I am looking forward to the weekend! I am still so tired by the time I get home from work, that the weekends are the only time I have to get stuff done around the house. Last weekend we moved the guestroom into the old office and started to paint the dresser for the babys closet. This weekend I hope to get so much more done! I would like to finish paiting the dresser. We also bought new handle pulls, so I am hoping Doug will drill new holes for the handles. I would also like to line the drawers of the dresser this weekend. I have a shelf and a few other things I'd like to paint outside before it gets too warm!

Since we moved into the house, we have been meaning to shorten the blinds by removing the extra slats, it's a 2 person project so hopefully that will get done soon. :)

Wamego, KS is holding it's 23rd annual Tulip Festival this weekend. We have never been, but we plan on fitting it in this Saturday. They have arts and crafts vendors and of course tulips! It will be a nice break from our projects. We plan on taking our little friend Kennedy with us. She is very excited about the cotton candy! :)

Next Tuesday is our 4th Ultrasound! I am so excited to see how much the baby has grown in the last 3 weeks! I will definately post new sonogram pictures as soon as I can! After that we should have one more sonogram at the beginning of May.

We have been thinking of names, but don't have a definate "Yes" yet. Here are some of the names we like...

Jackson Taylor Omenski
Jack Hudson Omenski
Jackson Henry Omenski

There seems to be a trend!? We really like the name Jack as his first name. We are torn with it being just Jack or Jackson? Let us know what you think!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home