The Omenski's

Doug, Mollie and Jack

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Update!


I had my second Doctor's Appointment yesterday. Although you are in and out so quickly, it was nice to hear his little heartbeat. It was 156 bpm! We will have another ultrasound on May 18...I can't wait! Those are my favorite! By then I will be 20 weeks-HALFWAY! :) So far it seems to be going so fast!

We finished painting the dresser and Doug put in the new handles. We are leaving it in the closet, but it still looks really cute.

Last Friday, I took the day off and went to Topeka to hang out with Caroline, Taylynn, and Preston. We met at the mall and did some shopping. I really needed clothes for me, but found a lot more for the baby! It is all so cute! After the mall and during nap time Caroline and I went through Preston's old clothes. I think it was a bittersweet moment for her, but we really appreciate Preston letting Baby O. barrow some clothes! I had fun going through everything and hanging it in his closet. I have 0-12 months in the closet and 12-24 months in a tote. So the closet is getting full.

I am not sure when we will be painting the nursery, but we have chosen a pale green to match the bedding. I think it is just a matter of doing it. Hopefully soon.
We registered at Target last Sunday. It might be a little soon, but we know it's a boy so we thought "why not?". It was fun and I think Doug even enjoyed it! I know we left some things off and I am adding them as I remember. So many things to think about!

Last Saturday Mom and Dad came in town from Arkansas. It was so nice to spend time with them! I hope we will see them again soon. I know we are going to be headed in their direction for Memorial weekend. I can't wait. I bet I will REALLY be showing then-21 weeks!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been thinking of you both - or I guess I should say you 3 : ) Molly, you look wonderful and I will be reading your special blog a lot. I have some really special lil boys stuff to pass down to Baby O. too!!! xoxo, The Matsons

May 4, 2010 at 8:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home