The Omenski's

Doug, Mollie and Jack

Monday, October 18, 2010

Time Flies!


I can believe my baby boy is already 1 month old! Everyone warns you that time will go by so fast and they were right! I have really enjoyed every minute I have had with Jack, I feel so blessed to have him in my life. He is such a good baby and is content to just being snuggled by momma.

This morning we went to Jack's 1 month Dr. appointment. He almost slept through the whole thing, but his Hep. B shot woke him up! He is now weighing 10 lbs 9 oz and is 22 inches long. He is in the 65th percentile for both height and weight. He is really growing...no wonder he wants to eat all the time! :)

I have 4 more weeks off until I have to go back to work on 11/15. I am so glad that Doug will be taking that week off to stay with Jack instead of going to Daycare. Thanksgiving week should be easy at work, so I am hoping to bring him with me and work shorter days before heading to Arkansas for the holiday. Jack officially starts daycare on 11/29...a day that I am dreading, but I know he will be in good hands with Miss Becca. Doug will drop him off in the mornings around 9am and I will pick him up between 3 and 4pm. I am glad it won't be a full day without him...I am going to miss him like crazy!!! For now, I am just going to enjoy every second I have with him!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home