The Omenski's

Doug, Mollie and Jack

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor day weekend!

We started the weekend by going to Purple Power Play on Poyntz Friday night. It was so beautiful out! We stayed and heard the KSU marching band, but it was hard for me to stand too long so we left around 8:30pm. Saturday was the first K-State football game! Doug had a few friends in town to go to the game. I went tailgating and then watched the game from one of the suites--airconditioning and clean bathrooms, need I say more?! I stayed until halftime and then headed back out to meet Doug at the tailgate. Saturday night was pretty low key for me, although I am sure Aggieville was hopping! On Sunday, I just ran around town...Wal-Mart, Mall, Dairy Queen! :) Doug and I watched a lot of Star Wars and took a nap that afternoon. Today we are cleaning and working on our to do list before baby arrives! So far it has been a nice long weekend!
I am 36 weeks today, only 28 days till due date. I have an appointment this Friday, I am hoping my doctor will have more info for us!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you stop in at AJ'S Pizzeria? It is off of 3rd and Poyntz. My brother, Adam Peyton, owns it. WONDERFUL!!!

Your are looking amazing! Congrats!

September 15, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home