The Omenski's

Doug, Mollie and Jack

Friday, September 24, 2010

Jack Hudson Omenski

Thursday, September 16, I left work early due to increasing contractions. I wasn't too concerned, I just needed to lie down for a while. Well...when I woke up my water broke. Doug was still at work so I called him right away and told him to come home as soon as possible! We checked into the hospital at 6:40pm. Once the nurse got my IV in, they started me on pitocin. This really got my contractions going. About 2:00am, I got epidural and by about 6:00am I was 9 cm dilated! Jack Hudson Omenski was born Friday, September 17, 6:49am. He weighted 8 lbs, 7 oz and was 21 inches long. We were so excited to welcome him to the world! Due to low blood sugar and some trouble breathing, he had to stay in the hospital nursery all day Friday. Saturday he was doing much better and got to spend the day in our room. He had so many visitors! We were discharged on Monday afternoon and were so happy to finally be home! Jack is a week old today and is such a good baby! We are so thrilled to have him in our lives. Such a blessing!






1 Comments:

Blogger Desires of the Heart said...

Hi Mollie and Doug,
He is soooooo sweet and handsome just like his Daddy! We are so thankful that everything went so well on his birthday and you are both safe and sound back home. Enjoy your new precious little gift from Heaven. Linda

September 24, 2010 at 8:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home