The Omenski's

Doug, Mollie and Jack

Monday, May 10, 2010

My First Mother's Day!

I will start with Friday...

I was sitting at work just finishing up my day when I felt a stange feeling in my tummy. I kept working and then I fet it again and again. Then I realized I was feeling my first baby flutters! What a great to start to my Mother's day weekend! :) That evening, Doug and I went to Aggieville for dinner and shopped around a little.


Doug had to work on Saturday so I had a leisurly day beginning with a fantastic and much needed pedicure! Then I ran errons and took a nap. When Doug got home we went to play Golden Tee.


On Sunday we went to church and then I took another nap (I take a lot of naps these days). When I woke up Doug surprised me with beautiful flowers and a card.


Sunday night we went to Ironman 2. All in all it was a great weekend and great first Mother's Day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Caroline said...

I am glad you had a great weekend. I can't wait until little baby O is here. It won't be long :)

May 10, 2010 at 2:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home