The Omenski's

Doug, Mollie and Jack

Sunday, July 11, 2010

Great Weekend with Friends!

This Saturday my girlfriends threw us a baby shower here in Manhattan! We had a great time and a great visit! After the shower we went to So Long Saloon for dinner and back to our house for a perfect evening on the patio!











This is going to be a busy week! I start my 3rd trimester tomorrow! :) I hope the last 3 months go as fast as the other 6 did. On Tuesday we will welcome our new Neice, Alayna Jane Bivens, to the world! I have mt glucose test Dr. appointment on Wednesday. And Thursday through Saturday I will be in New Orleans for the Spirit Industry Trade Association Expo and Awards Ceremony! So busy but it should be fun!

27 week picture:



2 Comments:

Blogger bandd1970 said...

You are so so cute!!!!

August 3, 2010 at 9:27 PM  
Anonymous Hope said...

Where did you get the adorable blue/green peacock dress? Too Cute!

August 13, 2010 at 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home