The Omenski's

Doug, Mollie and Jack

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


4 years ago today I was getting ready for the most important day of my life! The invitations were sent, the flowers were delivered, the church was decorated and our guests were arriving. Doug and I were married, August 5, 2006 in Topeka, KS. It was a perfect summer day and we were so excited to begin the rest of our lives together. I spent the morning with the girl's getting our hair done over breakfast. The wedding was at 5pm, so we did seperate pictures before the ceremony (I didn't want Doug to see me before I walked down the aisle) and pictures together after the ceremony. It was such a beautiful ceremony and our church never looked so good. Lit by candles, I walked down a white, rose petal covered aisle to marry my best friend and the man of my dreams!
Today I am 31 weeks pregnant with our first child. Doug and I are so blessed to have found each other and can't wait to share our love with our baby boy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Happy anniversary! You had a beautiful wedding, you have a beautiful marriage, and soon you will have a beautiful son.
We love you,
Mom and Dad O.

August 5, 2010 at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home