The Omenski's

Doug, Mollie and Jack

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Growing Baby Boy!



I am 22 weeks this week and still feeling great! We had a wonderful weekend in Arkansas to celebrate Memorial weekend. Doug and I headed out Friday night around 6:30pm and got to Mom and Dad's around 11pm or so. Saturday morning Dad and Doug woke up early for a game of golf, while Mom and I did some shopping around town. We relaxed by getting our nails done! :) It felt so good! On Sunday we drove to Branson, MO and did some shopping at the outlets. We had fun and found some great deals! :) We headed back to Manhattan on Monday after a quick stop in Topeka to pick up a few baby things from Caroline, Aaron, Taylynn and Preston.
Today Doug and I had an Ultrasound and got some great 3-D pictures! Baby O. is 1lb 4 oz and very healthy! He looks so snuggley in the pictures. I can't wait to hold him!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just showed Taylynn and said this was your baby, she said thats baby Jack. So she knows his name, no turning back now!!!!

June 1, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home