The Omenski's

Doug, Mollie and Jack

Saturday, June 5, 2010

The Nursery!































We have been working in the nursery a lot lately! After Doug painted we bought and hung the curtains. And started in on the closet!

Preston, Will, Connor, and Max have been graicous enough to let Baby O. barrow some of their clothes. He already has a closet full! There are so many cute things...I can't wait to dress him. I have all of the clothes organized by size.

Chris and Nikki loned us their glider and it works so perfect in the nursery.

I don't think the cats are quite sure about what is going on. They love to sit in the nursery with me while I work and Bentley loves Baby O.'s cradle!

The baby is doing great and growing everyday. He is very active-especially at night!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home